Q: WHAT PAYMENT OPTIONS DO YOU OFFER?
A: We accept payments via PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, and American Express. Also, we have an AfterPay (Buy now – Pay later and interest-free) enabled service.
Q: HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
A: Please allow up to 2 business days for orders to ship after transmittal and processing. You will receive your order in 5 – 8 days after you place your order. Once your order has shipped you will receive an email with the tracking details. If you have any problems with your order just drop us a quick email at email@example.com and we will take a look into it for you.
Q: HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
A: When you receive your package, promptly check the items to make sure the items are working. We are happy to provide account credit or replace items found to be DEFECTIVE. For sanitary/hygienic purposes and the intimate nature of the products we sell, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. This is for the health, safety, and peace of mind of our customers.
Any item that is designed to come into contact with any body part or fluid is non-returnable and non-resalable. Once these items leave our warehouse, they are considered used, and therefore cannot be returned. Read our full Return Policy here
Q: WHERE DO YOU SHIP TO?
A: International shipping is available. Free USA shipping on orders $99+
We can ship worldwide apart from countries where adult products are prohibited. Please be aware that international shipments are subject to customs inspection in the destination country. Remember: We are not responsible for orders once they leave the warehouse; We are not responsible for fees or duty requirements of the receiving country. We cannot ship to countries with laws by customs that prohibit the import of adult products. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Saudia Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
Additionally, UPS will not ship our products to the following countries:
- New Zealand
Q: WHERE DO YOU SHIP FROM?
A: We ship from multiple vendor warehouses across the United States. Kinky Edge uses multiple vendors to provide our customers with a wide variety of products. Some of them will offer specialty and custom-made products that are hard to find.
Q: HOW DO I CANCEL AN ORDER?
A: Once an order has been submitted, it is not possible to make changes or cancel.
Q: MY ORDER IS TAKING LONGER THAN USUAL TO ARRIVE. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
A: Once a package has been shipped, it is in the hands of the carrier and out of our control. If your order has not arrived within your selected delivery time frame, please email us and we can investigate further with the shipping carrier.
Please note that sometimes (especially during the busy holiday season or during severe weather events), the shipping carriers may take longer than usual to deliver, or skip scans along the way. Sometimes packages do not scan until they arrive in their destination city.
Q: WHAT IF AN ITEM IS NOT AS DESCRIBED?
A: If an item received does not match the product description, please send us an email with a detailed description of how the product is not as advertised. If possible, please send a photo showing the discrepancy. We are happy to investigate. In the event an item is truly not as described, we are happy to issue a credit for the product.
Please note: Manufacturers may change packaging styles before they update our images. The product is exactly as described, but the packing may look different. These are not caused for return/credit.
Q: MY ORDER WAS RETURNED TO SENDER. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
A: If your order is returned to the sender as Undeliverable/Unclaimed/Refused, the warehouse will notify us once it has been returned to them and processed. At that time we can issue a credit for the returned product(s). We cannot refund any shipping costs in these cases.
Please be sure when entering addresses that all information is correct. If the shipping carrier cannot locate the address, they will return the shipment to the sender.
Q: HOW CAN I TROUBLESHOOT PRODUCT ISSUES?
A: Below are some general troubleshooting suggestions that you can try in the event that you or your customer receive an item that is not working. If after trying troubleshooting, the item still does not work, we are happy to assist within the first 30 days. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, the item name or number, and a description of the issue/troubleshooting attempted.
In the event your order is over 30 days old, we are happy to check to see if the manufacturer offers an extended warranty.
Vibrating Product (Battery Operated):
- Did you try different new batteries to see if it is the batteries? Even new batteries can be an issue, even when it does not seem likely.
- Did you try to hold the button (if there is one) on for 10 seconds as sometimes first-time use will take longer to turn on?
- How many batteries are you using for the product? What type of batteries are you using? The batteries required for products can be found on the product page. There is sometimes a plastic sheath inside the battery compartment lining the walls. Leave this in! This helps the batteries line up and not move around inside the compartment. If you need assistance locating battery information, please email us!
- Did you arrange the batteries in the battery compartment correctly? The batteries should be placed in the battery compartment according to the instructions (+ – ). If that does not work, try other configurations. Try rearranging them in other configurations as sometimes the manufacturer could have mixed up the plus and minus directions on the battery compartment.
Vibrating Product (Rechargeable):
- How long has the product been charged for? Manufacturer charging recommendations are often found on the product page. If you need assistance locating this information, please email us!
- When the product is plugged in, does it light up? If not, have you tried using a different outlet and wall adapter or USB port? Did you make sure the charger is firmly connected to the product? If the charger is magnetic, did you make sure the connection is clear and free of debris? (Note: Not all products light up. The included manufacturer instructions should state this information).
- Did you try holding down the power button for at least 3 to 5 seconds? Many products have “travel locks” that need to be disengaged in order for the product to start. Occasionally, multiple buttons will need to be held at the same time. The included manufacturer instructions should state this information.
- If suctioning to a surface, make sure the surface is smooth and free of debris. Have you tried adding a little bit of water, as sometimes that helps to create a better seal?
- For best results when using suction-based products on the body, it is recommended that the area is clear of hair. Adding a thin layer of lubricant to the product can also help to create a better seal.
Q: IS YOUR PACKAGING DISCREET?
A: All orders are shipped in plain mailers or boxes. Return labels are nondescript and usually say “Returns Department.”
All packing slips are generic and do not mention any company information or pricing.
You can be confident that your orders will be shipped discreetly!
Q: WHAT HAPPENS IF AN ITEM IS OUT OF STOCK?
A: We do our best to maintain accurate product availability. Occasionally items are ordered but go out of stock before they can be shipped. Inventory is fluid and changes frequently throughout the day.
If an item is out of stock, the warehouse will notify us after shipping all in-stock items. In some cases, we may be able to send the out-of-stock item from a different warehouse where it is available.
If the item is completely out of stock, we will ask you if you want to replace the item with a different one or get a refund.
If you are placing a large order, we strongly suggest contacting us at email@example.com with a list of the SKUs you would like to order. We’d be happy to assist by checking stock counts so as to help reduce out-of-stock cancellations.
Restock dates vary per manufacturer. We are happy to check for an ETA (if one is available).
A: Please click here for more info.
Q: WHAT ARE YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
A: Please click here for more info.